Thursday, July 12, 2012

My mother called me and asked why I didn't blog yesterday.  She said "boring day?"  I laughed.  Actually, I couldn't remember my password.  They tell you not to write it down anywhere.  They make you put capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers and symbols in it.  Seriously, how can I possibly remember all of those. 

I am under a lot of stress right now, in fact, I woke up this morning having a panic attack and a headache.  On a funny note, I had a nightmare that snakes were after me all while I was singing on stage with Rick Springfield to a Katy Perry song. 

Pretty sure I have finally leaped off of the edge.  Luckily I have friends and family who pray for me daily who throw a rope to me and pull me right back up.  I just hope the dream isn't one of those repeaters.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment