Sunday, July 15, 2012

No one can convince me that God doesn't have a plan for my life.  Before I even had children, I did seminars on Attention Deficit Disorder and Brain Development.  Before I had children, I worked with families who had children with special needs.  I worked with a family whose baby was born at 24 weeks and weighed less than a pound.  I worked with a family whose two year old had apraxia.  I worked with several who had autism and sensory integration dysfunction.  Before I had children, I was trained to do occupational, physical and speech therapy for children who were developmentally delayed.  God was helping to prepare me for what lay ahead.  Did I have any idea that I would have a child with ADHD, Autism and apraxia, and Twins born 10 weeks early at 2 pounds 14 ounces and 1 pound 15 ounces.  I had no idea, nor had the thought even entered my mind.  God knew, He knew all the while.

No comments:

Post a Comment