Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pastor Ray was speaking in church this morning about going in deep for Christ.  He was talking about things like, taking on a new job that you have no idea how to do and relying solely on Christ to help you fulfill that calling.  He was also talking about forgiveness.  God had been putting on my heart the need to ask for forgiveness from a couple of people who had been attacking me, but by no means did I act Christ like back toward them. I called each one and asked for their forgiveness.  Neither of them "forgave" me, but it is my prayer for them to eventually forgive. I have forgiven their behavior and even though, they did not forgive me, I felt an immediate sense of relief and peace.  I did what Christ wanted me to do and it was HARD. I did it and I was instantly relieved and blessed.  It so funny when the message on Sunday seems to be aimed directly at me.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment