Monday, July 9, 2012

This past week was quite eventful.  We received a call from Stanford hospital that Allison is at risk for another stroke unless she has a surgery called an "Omental Transposition".  This will mark her 5th surgery since the age of four.  I had a few days for my nervous breakdown and now I am better.  We are waiting for them to call with a date.  On a lighter note, my son Adam who has autism, has made an adult golf putter his new "lovey".  He sleeps with it and in fact, I found it in the freezer on Thursday. Emma had blood drawn to check her thyroid, which we found out today is still low.  They are upping her dose.  Brennan continues to act like a maniac off of his meds.  He got the milk, cereal, and bowl out this morning, forgot he was making his own breakfast and retreated to his room.  I had to remind him that he was making his breakfast. I am praying they will call soon and tell us when we have to jet off to sunny California for another brain surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment