Monday, November 26, 2012

I didn't do the countdown of to Thanksgiving "things I am thankful for so here goes a short list: I am thankful for my children, my spouse, my mother and father, my sisters and brother-in-laws and my nieces and nephews, my cousins, my friends, my coworkers, my employers, my students. I am also thankful for rain, sunshine, snow and clouds. I am thankful for my salvation, Jesus and His word and His promises.  I am thankful for good health and the ability to get out of bed every morning and go to work.  I am thankful for flowers, italian food and especially chocolate.  I am thankful for sweet tea and Dr. Pepper.  I am thankful for the chicken enchilada casserole at the Pink House and the pumpkin Cheesecake at the Olive Garden.  I am thankful for knowledgeable and caring Doctors and nurses.  I am thankful for the freedom to worship where I choose.  I am thankful for balloons, rubik's cubes, squishy balls and office supply stores.  I am thankful for clean sheets and a mopped floor, clean dishes and a pantry full of food.  I am thankful that I never have to worry about anything, because God always provides for us. I am thankful for 100.9 KXOJ so that I can listen to praise and worship music anytime I want.  I am thankful for a church and a church family who love and take care of me.  I am thankful for fuzzy pajama pants, and loose fitting t-shirts with v-necks.  I am thankful for every animal from the largest elephant and whale to the tiny guinea pig and lady bug.  I know it seems like a lot, but that is just my short list.  God has blessed me beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment